Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Confetti Cuppies

This post will be short and sweet, and it is well overdue! I made these babies a few weeks ago when my boyfriend, Martin, received some good news at work. Funfetti is his favorite, and I'll never know why. He could walk away from a vanilla cupcake but if there's little sprinkles in it, sign him up! (Especially when they're swimming in chocolate frosting and more sprinkles.) I made these from a boxed mix, but used my own chocolate frosting and some sprinkles I had around. They're adorable, yummy, quick, and easy!


(Aren't the cupcake liners adorable?)

I made some cupcakes last weekend for Fourth of July, I'll blog those with pictures soon! They were interesting to make, because I had a pacemaker put in on the 30th and my left arm was strapped to my side. In retrospect, I really should've videotaped the whole process for your viewing pleasure. C'est La Vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment